100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We do our best to meet and exceed your expectations. If you’re not satisfied with the job we did, please notify us within 24 hours of service completion, and we’ll return and complete the job to your satisfaction.
Good Communication: The best way to assure that you receive excellent service, is to let us know how you’d like us to improve or what you’d like done differently. Feel free to call or email us at any time, and we’ll make sure that your concerns and requests are taken care of.
Preparation for Your Appointment:
1. Pick up household items that may be lying about. Tidying and straightening up your home's rooms before a house cleaner arrives can help ensure they spend the majority of their time cleaning, not organizing your house. Picking up these items also means they're less likely to be misplaced during a cleaning.
2. Pick up any important documents, bills and other papers. To an unfamiliar eye, important documents such as insurance paperwork, bank statements or bills can be easily mistaken for trash. Protect your privacy and avoid the trouble of tracking down an important paper item by filing them, placing them in a secure spot or leaving a "do not disturb" note on them prior to a house cleaner's arrival.
3. Secure valuables such as jewelry, small electronics and loose cash. Protect your peace of mind by placing valuables in a secure area such as a locked room, safe or inside your vehicle's trunk.
4. Put away the pets- If your pets don't handle unfamiliar people well, it may be a good idea to secure them in a crate or locked room prior to the house cleaner's arrival.
5. Identify and repair any broken items around the home.
6. Identify problem areas that need special cleaning attention. If you have an area that you'd like the cleaner to devote extra attention to, make sure you communicate that to them.
7. Make sure they can get in. If you plan to be away during your home's cleaning, or if you're setting up service for the first time, make sure the cleaning company has or has access to an entry key, as well as any special instructions.
You are responsible for letting us know if there are valuable or irreplaceable items such as heirlooms, so that we can instruct our staff not to touch them. We cannot take responsibility for cleaning these items or for damage to them if they have not been pointed out to us.
Payment: Before scheduling, customers must provide a credit card which is entered into our secured scheduling system. For your convenience, Majestic Maids gladly accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Cash or Check. Customers will automatically charged 24 hours after service.
Payment (by check or cash) is due in full at or before each service appointment. 25.00 fee is applied to all returned checks. Please leave payment on the kitchen counter or table, or send through the mail. If you forget one payment, please contact our office. Late payments may be assessed a service charge.
Tipping: Tipping your cleaner(s) is optional and always welcome. Tips may be given directly to your cleaner(s) or added to your check. Regularly scheduled clients: Extra tips for vacation cancellations (this may leave a gap in your regular cleaner’s schedule) and end of year monetary gifts are common.
Inside Oven, Dishwasher, and Refrigerator
Large Mirrors (Wall to Wall)
Windows- WE ONLY OFFER INSIDE WINDOW CLEANING
Inside Cabinet Cleaning
Porch, Garages, and Unfinished Basements
Cancellations and Re-Scheduling: You’re welcome to cancel or re-schedule within 24 hours of your appointment. We plan our schedule ahead of time, and our staff depends on the regular income of a full schedule. When you cancel on short notice, we still need to compensate our staff fairly. When we schedule your cleaning job we reserve that time for you and you alone, and turn other business away.
We charge a $45.00 fee for late cancellations or late re-schedules, or if we’re unable to enter the premises for a scheduled appointment (lock-out).
Estimated Arrival Time: We’ll give you an estimated window of arrival. While we schedule for travel time, we can’t control traffic conditions.
You may request a “first appointment of the day”, and we’ll accommodate you if available. We also try to accommodate requests for “not before” or “not after” a specific time. You don’t have to be home to receive service. We offer a wide range of options: Leave a Key in a "Hidden Spot", leave key with a neighbor, lockbox code, drop off at our office.
Keys and Entry: We strongly encourage our ongoing clients to supply us with a key for entry. We keep keys in our office in a lockbox, and give them out only on your cleaning day. In the unlikely event that a key is lost, we’ll notify you immediately and pay for key replacement, and changing your locks if you request it. Providing us with a key adds convenience, and helps to avoid unintended lockout fees. We charge a $45.00 Fee if we’re unable to enter the premises for a scheduled appointment (lock-out).
Duration of Regularly Scheduled Appointments:
The amount of time spent cleaning may vary somewhat from appointment to appointment. If we find that we’re spending more time than anticipated, we may need to reassist your cleaning rate. We’ll contact you and come to a mutual agreement. Please contact our office if you’d like to add or remove cleaning tasks, you’re always welcome to prioritize tasks for your cleaner(s).
Having the Same Team: We’ll assign you to a team leader who will come to know your specific needs and preferences. We’ll substitute when necessary, for illness, vacation, turnover, etc. We may need to substitute during busy holidays, although we try to avoid this. With all substitutions, we’ll do our best to send at least one person who already knows your home. Team assistants may change over time as we promote them to team leaders.
Safety Precautions – Please do not ask our staff to:
* Remove our shoes or use shoe covers. We are required by federal law to wear slip-resistant shoes at all times.
* Use ladders other than the small step ladder we provide, or climb up on any furniture.
* Lift or move heavy items.
* Clean up human or pet waste, blood or bodily fluids.
* Restrain or move an aggressive or barking dog. If your pet is aggressive or uncomfortable with strangers, please restrain her/him before our cleaner(s) arrive. Otherwise we may not be able to provide service, and you may be charged a late cancellation fee.
Breakage or Damage: We train our staff to take extra care with your belongings, however occasional accidents do happen. Our staff is instructed to report breakage or damage immediately to the office and to you if you’re available. If you believe that something has been damaged or broken by us, we need to hear about it within 24 hours after your appointment. We do not take responsibility for damage not reported within this time frame.
Except for cases of intentional damage, Majestic Maids total liability for other property damage is limited to a refund of the amount paid for the cleaning service rendered on the date that the damage occurred. Majestic Maids, at its sole discretion, and without admitting liability, may offer to replace or repair the property, in lieu of a refund. Majestic Maids will choose the method, manner, and person or persons to perform or supply such repair or replacement.
***We cannot take responsibility for damage to items that were broken because they were not properly attached or secured (for example, a hanging picture that was improperly attached to the wall), or items that had prior damage.
Suspected Theft: We screen our staff carefully upon hiring. Theft by household workers is rare, and usually items believed to be stolen are eventually found in the home. Most people are honest, however we can’t guarantee that theft will never happen, and we want to assure you that we’ll cooperate in any way we can in the event that you suspect that our staff has taken something from your home. If you suspect a theft has taken place:
– Contact Us immediately so that we can talk with our staff. They may have seen the item, or the conversation may give us additional useful information.
– Search your home carefully.
– If you conclude that the item has been stolen, we urge you to contact your local Police and request an investigation.
– Our Insurance will also cover stolen items if the person responsible is found and convicted.
We know that the police frequently do not follow up on this sort of report, so we strongly urge, as a precaution, that you keep your valuables out of sight and in a safe location.
Holidays: We don’t provide service on the following holidays. If you have a cleaning scheduled on these days, please call to re-schedule.
Christmas Day (12/25)
New Years Day (1/01)
Independence Day (7/04)
Should you wish to hire a present or past Majestic Maids staff member for any home-related service outside of your agreement with Majestic Maids, our referral fee is $2,500. This fee is due within 30 days of notification from Majestic Maids. If the fee is not paid, Majestic Maids reserves the right to pursue other methods of collection.
Ready for your FREE ESTIMATE on a customized cleaning?